This is one of my favorite recipes! It's easy, filling, and fast - perfect for leftovers and the nights I don't want multiple pots and pans to clean!
Leftover shredded chicken
Leftover roasted vegetables
Leftover black beans
Burrito sized flour tortillas
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
You may notice that I haven't put any specific measurements in. I always make this dish with leftovers and eyeball my amounts.
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie pan with parchment paper.
2. Lay one tortilla in shallow bowl or on a flat surface, and add your preferred fillings, see the first six ingredients listed for mine. Careful not to over fill.
3. Fold the sides of your tortilla over your filling, make sure that the tortilla sides over lap.
4. Folded side down, place your tortilla on you parchment lined cookie pan. Drizzle 1/8th of a teaspoon of extra-virgin olive oil over your burrito.
5. Place in oven and bake for 6-7 minutes, then carefully flip burrito over so folded side is now up. Bake for another 4-6 minutes.
6. Enjoy! I like a dollop of sour cream with a little lime juice and dried cilantro for dipping. Careful, filling is VERY hot!
Happy eating, friends!